Chosen Hands Art and Wellness Program is a creative program which uses art as a vehicle for personal development, healing and self-expression. It is a network of mobile artists and professionals who actively choose to use their time, talent and resources to create a safe space and positive shift in the minds of the young participants. Through this program we intend to nurture, empower and transform the lives of those in our society who are most in need.
How this is done?
We host motivational sessions where the facilitator would share their stories, their low and high points and most importantly, how they were able to navigate life and improve their circumstances. A pivotal part of the program is the facilitator engaging the group and painting with them. Prior artistic skills are not required just a warm and willing heart and someone who would like to spend a bit of their time and give back. Participants are also coached on how they can use these learned skills to create their business.
How Can You Help Our Art & Wellness Program
1. By volunteering your time
2. By sharing your talent in 1 session (virtual taped session)
3. By gifting some supplies (art, toiletries, hampers)
4. By sharing the positive videos, stories and pictures in your circle
5. By keeping us in prayer, sending a positive note, ideas, projects, sponsorship opportunities.